Listen below with the audio player or Click Here for complete show notes and video from the show.
- Q: If you had a chance to broadcast one song to all the 7.8 billion people on this planet, which song would you choose?
On This Day In History for November 25, 2020
This is the 330th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar. There are 36 days remaining in 2020.
- It was on this date in 1915, that Albert Einstein presented the field equations of general relativity to the Prussian Academy of Sciences.
- 36 years ago today, Thirty-six top musicians gathered in a Notting Hill studio and recorded Band Aid’s “Do They Know It’s Christmas?” in order to raise money for famine relief in Ethiopia.
Happy birthday goes out on this date to:
- French astronomer and botanist, Jean-François Séguier, born on this date in 1703.
- Julius Robert von Mayer, the German physician and physicist was born 206 years ago today.
- Ernst Schröder, German mathematician and academic was born on that same date in 1841.
- Also born on that same date in 1944, American actor, television personality, game show host, lawyer, and author, Ben Stein.
- Also turning 73 today is American actor John Larroquette.
- Also born on that same date in 1960, American singer-songwriter, Amy Grant.
- Born November 25, 1960, American lawyer, journalist, and publisher John F. Kennedy Jr.
- 25 – Lane Williams
- 26 – Joanie
- 27 – Brad P. from NJ (but who was born in VA, and has moved back there…)
- 28 – Ben Sweetser
- 1 – Claudio Miranda (ClaudioM)
And that’s the way it was, on this day in history for November 25, 2020
- If you want to get on the Technorama Birthday Calendar, visit our website and look for the Birthday Calendar link.
- Swiss city bans ‘noisy’ silent discos – BBC News
- Diamonds created at room temperature in minutes – CNN
- SpaceX Better Than Shuttle or Soyuz, Says Astronaut Who Flew All Three
Shout out to the chat room
Watch us live every Sunday night at 9:30PM ET on Facebook. Go to Join our page and get notified automatically. Join us on the live chat!
Thank you Patrons!
This show is brought to you by… YOU! Thank you to our Patrons who enable us to keep the show running and bring you special episodes.
|Alexis Duran||Amber Elstad||Amy Bowen||Avner Braverman|
|Ben Vaughan||Brian Brown||Chris Mc||DanDMan Coyer|
|Danny Mortensen||Dean Jensen||Denise Inglis||Gary Lindros|
|Harold McInstry||John Clifford||John Noble||Jorge Schrauwen|
|Kristina||Kyle Nishioka||Leon||Mark Kilfoil|
|Mike Wills||NightGig Studios||Saturday Morning Media||Stephen Wesche|
|Steve Therrien||Spiffy||Steve Cody||Stewe Lundin|
If you want to become a patron, visit our Patreon Page. We’ve got various levels of donations and in return we have various patron packages including a special “after show” we record just for the patrons! patreon.com/technoramapodcast
Pass me the remote
- Man in the High Castle – Chuck
- Animaniacs 2020 – Kreg
Question of the week:
- What problem from the 1980s and 1990s no longer exists?
End of Show Stuff
We appreciate your support. If you like the show, there are many ways to show your love:
- Visit our Amazon page for recommended books, toys, and other fun stuff!
- Call the Listener Line: 707-530-CHAT(2428)
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are on the Social Interwebs…
- Search for Technorama Podcast on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, etc
- You can help support us:
- How about a donation to the tip jar: one time or monthly micropayment on Patreon!
- Links to the articles and items referenced in the show can be found on our website
Also Thanks to
- Everyone who sent us links during the week
- Those who joined us to watch live on Facebook!
- You, for downloading and listening
Tell a friend about Technorama and…
binary high five