Listen below with the audio player or Click Here for complete show notes and video from the show.
- Krazy Joe
- Star Wars Ep 7
- BTTF on BT?
- Hack a road sign
- Saved up for…
- What tech would you like to have?
- Toughest concept to wrap your head around
- Star Wars Holiday Special:
Mad Marv: Argh, I want my money back from that show. If they had kept some of Dayton’s commercials in the video that might have been entertaining but I fell asleep half way in and woke up to Bea Arthur singing. And the weirdest thing is that the Youtube rating on the video is 90% positive. Now I’m just waiting for Lumpy to make an appearance in Episode 7. Marv
- Ben on Wedding Cakes
I just thought I would let you know the wedding cake thing isn’t hazing. We froze ours and pulled it out for our first anniversary, and it was awesome. I wouldn’t trust it for 60 years, but it made it a single year just fine. I suppose it could depend on the cake and how you freeze it. I was skeptical, but it worked for us.
- Q: What was the greatest piece of tech that failed?
- Myron: Apple Newton
- Tim’s reply: Q: How many Newtons does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- A: Fouf. There in mix angles, Amy thin ground soap.
- Scott: The Clapper
- Marti: The bead-dazzler
- Jack: The Sega Dreamcast (it was MMO on dialup)
- Marti/Gary: Betamax
- Shaun: Linux
- Rob: The mini-disc player
- Dean: The Microsoft Surface (the big a$$ table version)
- Myron: Apple Newton
Question of the week: What was the most challenging tech of your life?
End of Show Stuff
- We appreciate your support. If you like the show, there are many ways to show your love:
- Call the Listener Line: 206-222-CHAT (2428)
- Email: email@example.com
- Flag us on twitter with #technorama, or visit our fan page on facebook
- Web Site: www.chuckchat.com (forums, swag, webcam, mail lists, links in the show notes, and more)
- How about a donation to the tip jar: one time or monthly micro payment.
- Or a review on the iTunes music store or any one of the many podcast directories
- Thanks to the following people for donating their time and talent keep Technorama going:
- Mad Marv for providing the great blog content.
- Tell a friend about Technorama and…
- binary high five