Coming up in this episode…
- April Fools Stuffs that were floating about on the internet..
- Loose format on this episode
- So, don’t expect much
Listen below with the audio player or Click Here for complete show notes from the show.
April Fools Links
- Chew On This: Rechargeable Gum – The Blogs at HowStuffWorks
- ThinkGeek :: Star Wars Admiral Ackbar Singing Bass
- ThinkGeek :: Keurig K-cup™ 5-Star Meals
- YouTube – Broadcast Yourself
- Introducing Gmail Tap
- Google Street Roo – exploring the outback one bounce at a time
- Google Racing
- rock hill weather – Google Search – Update Your Weather
- Google Maps 8-bit for NES – YouTube
- Reddit has a time Machine
- Adblock is showing me Cats instead if Ads (Kreg)
- http://xkcd.com/# Displays a different comic depending on Browser, Location, etc. (discussion at Reddit)
End of Show Stuff
- We appreciate your support. If you like the show, there are many ways to show your love:
- Call the Listener Line: 206-222-CHAT (2428)
- Email: email@example.com
- or on Twitter! @Ctomasi, @Steppek, and @technorama
- Web Site: www.chuckchat.com (forums, swag, webcam, mail lists, links in the show notes, and more)
- How about a donation to the tip jar: one time or monthly micro payment.
- Or a review on the iTunes music store, Podcast Pickle, Podcast Alley, or any one of the many podcast directories.
- Thanks to
- Mad Marv for providing the great blog content
- Everyone who sent us links during the week
- Those who joined us in the hangout
- You, for downloading and listening
- This show is a member of Friends in Tech. Find out more at FriendsInTech.com
- We’re also affiliated with FarpointMedia.com and all the great podcasts over there. Check them out, we know you’ll find something you’ll enjoy. There are new shows coming on board all the time.
- If you’re getting this show by clicking on the link on the web site, consider subscribing to get the show automatically delivered to you for free. Drop either one of us an email if you would like more information.
- Tell a friend about Technorama and…
- binary high five